Advice service for refugees interested in studying

Refugees who wish to apply for a study place can obtain information and counselling at the Coordination for Refugee and Integration Affairs Office. If you have any queries, please contact our coordinator Cornelia Volkert (cvolkert(at)

Enrolled international students can direct any questions to Elke Stackfleth, Student Advisor for International Degree Students at the International Office and Prof. Dr. Birgit Apfelbaum, Representative for Foreigners.