The following courses are taught, partially also in English:
- "Corporate Finance" (4 semester periods per week, spw), divided in the units "Corporate Investment" (2 spw) and "Financing" (2 spw)
Thorough overview on all main aspects of corporation's investment and financing activities from a financial perspective on Bachelor's level.
- "Introduction to Corporate Finance" (2 semester periods per week, spw)
Comprehensive introduction to the main topics of corporate finance on Bachelor's level.
- "Financial Risk Management 1" (2 spw)
Investment decisions under uncertainty and financial risk management topics on Bachelor's level.
- "Financial Risk Management 2" (2 spw)
Introduction to financial (and other) risk types in corporate finance on Bachelor's level.
- "Finance and Risk Managment" (4spw)
Deeper introspection of aspects of financial risk and its management on Master's level.
Wir sind niemals am Ziel, sondern immer auf dem Weg.
Vinzenz von Paul